Creditor Bankruptcy Representation

If someone who has recently filed for bankruptcy owes you money, you want to make sure you recover as much of that debt as you can. Bankruptcy is designed to protect debtors from creditors, which may leave you wondering, "who will protect the rights of creditors?"

Maximize Your Recovery

When recovering monies owed in a bankruptcy there are steps you can take to maximize your recovery and protect your rights. With over 35 years of experience I understand that the best course of action is based on a "whole business" perspective. I will consider your structure, operation and long term goals to advise you as to the best approach. I offer integrated, custom solutions because the best solution is the one that works best for you.

Providing Options

Just because your debtor filed bankruptcy does not mean you have run out of options. For an initial consultation to discuss your situation, call me, attorney Mark Swan. I serve individual and business clients in Salt Lake City and the surrounding communities. Call 801-736-7222.

Ensuring There Is No Bankruptcy Fraud

Not all debts are dischargeable through bankruptcy. You can still pursue debt collection and enforcement after bankruptcy has been filed. I can help you protect your rights and make sure you have not been the victim of bankruptcy fraud. There are a number of ways that I can help you take action:

  • Objections to Confirmation
  • Motions for Relief from the Stay
  • Collateral Evaluation Issues
  • Motions to Assume or Reject Executory Contracts
  • Negotiation of Treatment of Claims
  • Nondischargeability actions

Protecting Creditors In Bankruptcy

I protect the rights of creditors who are sued in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding. From preference and turnover actions to defending trustee lawsuits, I can protect your rights in court.

As a creditor, you just want the money you are owed. When a debtor files for bankruptcy, you may feel like you have run out of options, but an experienced lawyer can help. Call attorney Mark Swan of Swan Law Firm at 801-736-7222 or email me.